Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Burst!!!

It’s my first G-banding after like.. 1 week never do G-banding? And surprisingly enough all the bands are out in the first slide of all the 3 different cases I did today. I thought today is just my day and I’m gonna finish G-banding before 12pm. Three cases you know! Break record already.

Too early to be happy.

One of the pipes from upstairs burst out without any warnings. And worst still, the pipes which burst, is a sewage pipe. (Try imagine the smell and colour and the "yuck-ness" I felt)

Chaos, chaos, chaos.

Can anyone imagine the stench inside the 3 connected labs?

And then all the chaos and “kelang-kabut” and cleaning up (oh well and the stench and phone-calling and listen to people’s explanation).

And so, I only finished my G-banding at 2.30pm.

Record-breaking indeed. But what a bad one. =( Hmph. So not my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment